<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 04, 2006

HAPPY SWEET 16 ANNE LIM FEIMAO! :D

Alright. So far, I've managed to screw up every single paper that I've taken. Say yay. I'm so sure that my Emaths is a gone case. I doubt I can even manage a B. Whatever it is, its all over.

Hmm. So studied with Liting today. Everywhere's so noisy. So irritating la. Yeah, I maanged to read through all the chapters for Physics. ( : Compass-ed after that after trying to decide where to go. Hahaha. And yay, we made many many plans. I can't wait for exams to be over then I can go shopping, tan and everything. :D How exciting.

And thanks TIFFANY ANG SUI MEI! :D See your big bold name there? Haha. Thanks for the sweater!

Alright people, till then, please mug hard and take care.

Its hard trying to be someone people expect you to be,
in fact, its tiring. You can't be yourself. That's sad.